• UFA CITY- Bashkir State Medical University is Situated in UFA city
• Ufa city is one the biggest city of Russia.
• It is the most beautiful city of Russia.
• This city is situated in south east corner of Europe.
• Ufa city is also known as Bashkir or Bashkirostan.
• Bashkir is famous for its natural surroundings. It is also known as another Switzerland.
• Generally the temprature over here is 20 to 30 degree.
• During winter the temprature goes down upto -5 C in January.
• Ufa city has internatinal airport from where direct flights are available for many countries.
• For local transport Govt. bus, taxi, tram, metro train facility are available.
• In Ufa city all modern facility are available.
• This city has the biggest library of Russia
MBBS IN RUSSIA
• Bashkir State Medical University (BSMU) is one of the oldest university of Russia which is established in the year 1932.
• There are so many medical faculties in BSMU like Genreal Medicine, Paediatrics, Stomatological Pharmaceutical, Microbiological, Nursing are available.
• BSMU stands among Russia's top 10 universities.
• BSMU is recognised by MCI. WHO, GMC(UK) and MMC(Malasia).
• Students of more than 25 countries are grabing education in BSMU.
• In BSMU the no. of faculty member is 615 from which 161 member are Phd. Holder.
• BSMU has huge library in which all needy books are available for students.
• There are laboratories and computer classes available with all modern facilities.
• Whole campus has free wifi.
• BSMU has Medical Research Center in which students from graduation and post graduation departments took part in it.
• Bashkir State Medical University has over 8000 Medical Students and over 500 full-time faculty at school of General Medicine (MD), Dentistry, Pediatrics, Pharmacy and Preventive Medicine.
• University is a member of the World Health Organization (WHO) and recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) India, (MMC) Malaysia and many other countries. Students from 26 countries of Europe, Asia, Latin America have studied at Bashkir Medical University.
• Faculty of General Medicine trains specialists in internal disease, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, psychiatry, otorhinolaryngology, dermatology and venereology, infectious diseases, etc.
The departments of the faculty are equipped with modern diagnostic facilities. Foreign scientists and consultants are invited to deliver lectures.
A simulation Based Learning
• Bashkir University uses various simulation-based learning technologies in both pre-clinical and clinical training.
• Universities provide accommodation to their students. Hostels are equipped with internet service and other allied facilities. Each room has its individual heating system. The rooms are furnished. Generally, three students are allotted a room. These rooms are fully furnished and have attached bathroom with them. The hostels are guarded 24/7 by trained security personnel. There are separate hostels for girls and boys.