Advantages of Studying MBBS in this country
Study MBBS in Georgia
Advantages over Other Countries...
• Georgia is Developed Country of European Continent
• European & German Culture
• English is very Common in Country
• Indian Students do not Have Language Problems like in Russia
• Temperature is same like India, Easy For indian Students to Live,
• World Class Universities
• World Ranks Start from 1340
• Very Beautiful & Small Country
• Developed Country, Advantage of Settlement Available, P.R is Easy after Study
• Study System is European Standard
• Bologna Process
• ECTS System Study,Students Can complete course in 5 years As well
• Group Study of 15-20 Students
• Very Good and Quality Education
• No Donationa & low fees
• High Standard Hospitals with modern technology
• Very safe country for Indians
• Zero % crime, very safe for living
• No corruptions
• Direct Admission, No B.S course Is Rquired like Philippines
About MBBS In Georgia
Dialing code: +995
Currency: Georgian lari
Official language: Georgian
• It is a very mountainous country. The Likhi Range divides the country into eastern and western halves.Historically, the western portion of Georgia was known as Colchis while the eastern plateau was called Iberia.
• Because of a complex geographic setting, mountains also isolate the northern region of Svaneti from the rest of Georgia
• The climate of Georgia is extremely diverse, considering the nation's small size.
• There are two main climatic zones, roughly corresponding to the eastern and western parts of the country.
• The Greater Caucasus Mountain Range plays an important role in moderating Georgia's climate and protects the nation from the penetration of colder air masses from the north.
• The Lesser Caucasus Mountains partially protect the region from the influence of dry and hot air masses from the south
• The wettest periods generally occur during spring and autumn,
while winter and summer months tend to be the driest.
• Much of eastern Georgia experiences hot summers (especially in the low-lying areas) and relatively cold winters.
• As in the western parts of the nation, elevation plays an important role in eastern Georgia where climatic conditions above 1,500 metres (4,921 ft) are considerably colder than in the low-lying areas.
• The regions that lie above 2,000 metres (6,562 ft) frequently experience frost even during the summer months.