Jinan, formerly romanized as Tsinan, is the capital of Shandong province in Eastern China. The area of present-day Jinan has played an important role in the history of the region from the earliest beginnings of civilization and has evolved into a major national administrative, economic, and transportation hub. The city has held sub-provincial administrative status since 1994. Jinan is often called the "Spring City" for its famous 72 artesian springs. Its population was 6.8 million at the 2010 census.
- The best university in Shandong for TCM.
- One among the 7 best traditional Chinese medicine universities in China.
- Many courses are taught in English, like Traditional Chinese Medicine,Combined Chinese & Western Clinical Medicine, Acupuncture & Tuina, Science of Treatment and Rehabilitation, Body Science of Moving and etc.
- The university boasts of a strong and qualified teaching faculty.
- The university has formulated a scientific teaching system in clinical practicing.
- The living expense in Jinan city (the capital of Shandong Province) is also quite low.
- All the tutors and professor are well-experienced with good English teaching system.
- It is situated in Jinan, the "Spring Water City" for its unparalleled spring water.