Yinchuan is the capital of the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China, and historically it was the former capital of the Western Xia Empire of the Tanguts. It has an area of 8,874.61 km2 (3,426.51 sq mi) and a total population of 1.99 million. Its built-up area is home to 1,290,170 inhabitants spread between three urban districts. The name of the city literally means "silver river".
Facing the Yellow River in the east, Yinchuan enjoys beautiful natural scenery and favorable conditions for agriculture and has long earned the fame of a "River Side City in the Northwest" and "Home to Fishes and Rice". Yinchuan is now the permanent site for China-Arab Expo which is an international platform for cultural and economic exchanges between China and Arab countries.
- It was founded in the year of 1958.
- Located in Yinchuan, the capital city referred to as "A pearl in north of the Great Wall" in northwest China.
- The MBBS programs has been listed by WHO's World directory and it has reached a leading level in China and won high international reputations.
- The city is prosperous and has good communications. The university is in the downtown of the city, and it has easy access to metro and intercity commuting systems.
- Low tuition fee for the English taught MBBS program.
- Living expense is extremely low and part time job is easy to get.