Jinzhou is a prefecture-level city of Liaoning province, People's Republic of China. It is a geographically strategic city located in the "Liaoxi Corridor", which connects land transportation between North China and Northeast China. Jinzhou is China's northernmost seaport and the coastal economic center of West Liaoning on the north-western shore of the Bohai Sea. The total area under the jurisdiction of Jinzhou is 10,111 square kilometres (3,904 sq mi), most of which is rural, encompassing a coastline of 97.7 km (60.7 mi).
It is one of the biggest cities in Liaoning with a population of 3,126,463 at the 2010 census, of whom 1,091,799 reside in the built-up area made of 3 urban districts.
- Located in Jinzhou city, a beautiful coastal city and 3 hours to Beijing by train.
- Low cost with low tuition fee (only USD 4500/year) and low living expenses.
- The university provide 2 enrollment, including spring intake and autumn intake.
- The university is listed in the WHO World Directory of Medical Schools.
- Outstanding teaching quality and research assessment.
- The teachers are very understanding and always willing to help even outside lecture hours.
- The administration is available and always tries their best to address each student's concerns.
- Very warm indoors during the winter time.
- The dining halls for students are famous for their good service.
- The international student dormitories are providing hotel-style services, very safe for girls.