• Nanchang is the capital of Jiangxi Province in southeastern China.
• As of 2010, a population of 5,042,565 live in the prefecture, in which 2,357,838 live in the area made up of all five urban districts.
• Located in the north-central part of the province, it is bounded on the west by the Juiling Mountains, and on the east by Poygang Lake.
• Because of its strategic location connecting the prosperous East and South China, it has become a major railway hub in Southern China in recent decades.
• Nanchang is a regional hub for agricultural production in Jiangxi province.
• The yield of grain was 16.146 million tons in 2000. Products such as rice and oranges are economic staples.
• The Ford Motor Company has a plant in Nanchang, assembling the Ford Transit Van as part of the Jiangling Motor Joint Venture.
• Many of its industry revolves around aircraft manufacturing, automobile manufacturing, metallurgy, electro-mechanics, textile, chemical engineering, traditional chinese medicine, pharmaceuticals and others
• The GDP of Nanchang in 2008 was 166 billion Yuan (24.3 billion USD). The GDP per capita was 36,105 Yuan (5,285 USD). The total value of imports and exports was 3.4 billion US dollars. The total financial revenue was 23 billion Yuan.
• Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, founded in 1959 and located in Nanchang, the capital city of Jiangxi province, China.
• It is approved by MCI.
• The University of Medicine adheres to the motto of "seeking for perfection", insisting on the concept of "people-oriented, moral education first", and cultivating high-quality Chinese medicine personnel to meet the national needs, social progress and the development of Chinese medicine.
• Based on the principle of "strong foundation, reading classics, strong ability, high quality", relying on the advantages of the school, to standardize professional setting, broaden professional caliber, adjust professional level, strengthen professional connotation construction, perfect teaching link, Education, emphasizing practical skills, and actively explore the cultivation of high-quality Chinese medicine new path, based in Jiangxi, facing the country, to the world, similar institutions in the country has significant advantages and characteristics.
• It is an higher learning institute with focus on Chinese Medicine and related disciplines.
• The university now has four campuses, which cover a total area of 2308 Chinese Mu (about 154 hectares) with a building area of 490,000 sq meters.
• The school library is home to 745,000 copies (hardcopy) of books, over 350,000 electronic books and 13 electronic resource databases.
• There are currently 120,000 full-time students enrolled for different disciplines and academic levels.
• Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (JUTCM) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study.
• International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
• JUTCM also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, housing, as well as administrative services.JUTCM also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, housing, as well as administrative services.JUTCM also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, housing, as well as administrative services.
• There are more than 1,400 employees (not including the Eastern Hospital), with more than 258 professional titles and above. Among them, there are 1 National Medical Master, the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine teacher instructor (national name of the old Chinese medicine) 24, Jiangxi Province, 56 Chinese medicine, enjoy the State Council special allowance of 12 experts, 19 doctoral tutor, master tutor 115 Person, the State Administration of traditional Chinese medicine academic leaders 8 people, the national outstanding teachers 2 people, the outstanding Chinese medicine clinical training personnel 15 people, Jiangxi province health system academic and technical leaders training object 25 people, the province millions of talents engineering talent 6 Person, high-level academic and technical leaders in Jiangxi Province 1, 1 outstanding contributions to the province, the Provincial Health Department has made outstanding contributions to young and middle-aged experts in 8, the provincial youth training in Chinese medicine project 15, high-level subjects A leader, the provincial high school backbone teachers in 7 young people.
• Hospital medical conditions are advanced.
• More than 1,600 hospital beds.
• To improve hospital efficiency, the hospital invested more than 2000 million, the construction of digital hospitals. The hospital achieved a wireless network full coverage.
• Jiangxi University offers MBBS 5.5-year programme in Medicine.
• Course is designed to equip students with a fundamental knowledge & understanding of medical sciences and to polish the skills and attitudes which medical professionals need in their whole career as medical doctor.
• Professional name : Medicine
• Categories of applicants : Science and Arts
• Faculty and Degree conferred : 5 -year Bachelor of Medicine
• Double room type suite with its own shower and toilet.Safety dorm ensure staff security firm under access control and internal regulations in a dormitory.Organization of the administration is engaged in a dormitory in the person of vice president, which are subordinated to the commandant and teacherEffective governments are Student Council.