Fuzhou, formerly romanized as Foochow, is the capital and one of the largest cities in Fujian province, China. Along with the many counties of Ningde, those of Fuzhou are considered to constitute the Mindong (lit. Eastern Fujian) linguistic and cultural area.
Fuzhou lies on the north (left) bank of the estuary of Fujian's largest river, the Min River. All along its northern border lies Ningde, and Ningde's Gutian County lies upriver. Its population was 7,115,370 inhabitants as of the 2010 census, of whom 4,408,076 inhabitants are urban representing around 61.95%, while rural population is at 2,707,294 representing around 38.05%. In 2015, Fuzhou was ranked as the 10th Fastest Growing Metropolitan Areas in the world by Brookings Institution. Fuzhou is listed as No.20 in China Integrated City Index 2016's total ranking, a study conducted by National Development and Reform Commission.
- The best medical university in Fujian province.
- The Syllabus is well designed as per MCI, and you no longer have to worry about MCI screening test after going back to INDIA.
- The university is listed in the WHO World Directory of Medical Schools and the degree is recognized by MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
- The city has one of the mildest climates in China, warm in the four seasons.
- The dormitory building and room is new and clean, also cheap.
- The university will in charge of the international students' affaris.
- Very safe for girls.